- There are currently numerous scams in existence, targeting residents with false information about the vaccination programme. The NHS will never ask anyone for a payment for the Covid
- Vaccination Priority List – care home residents and staff, the over 80s and frontline health and social care workers. Group 3, those over 75, Group 4 those over 70 and those clinically vulnerable
- As long as people are registered with a GP, they will be invited for an appointment. Only if people are not registered with a GP do they need to act – by registering themselves. More sites have opened up across the district this week and more people will be invited for appointments soon. Read the update about this and find answers to other vaccine FAQs from Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Clinical Commissioning Group, which is responsible for the local vaccination programme.
- The Cambridgeshire County Council volunteer sign up form is still active, so if there are people still wanting to volunteer, please direct them to sign up here. Please also feel free to direct people to the South Cambs website for other opportunities to help.
- Local Job Centres hours have changed. From Monday 18 January onwards, they are open from 10am to 2pm.
- Bar Hill Covid-19 Support Group
or Telephone 01954 270060
Lockdown extended to 8 March 2021